synchronized trigger and stim presentation

Leisha Wharfield leisha at decisionresearch.org
Mon Jun 19 15:50:36 UTC 2006

Doesn't standard data logging give you the precise timing of stimulus
presentation already, with its many time measurements? You can use
PreRelease to minimize OnsetDelay, and you can also set a
CustomOnset/OffsetTime. It's all in the Critical Timing chapter.

Leisha Wharfield
Decision Research
Eugene, Oregon USA