replay auditory stimulus

Bjørn Sætrevik satrevik at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 09:48:22 UTC 2006

Hi Adam,

I think the easiest way to do this is to add to your procedure a label
(flag), an additional text display asking if they would like to repeat the
sound, and an inline object
with a single line of code. Your new procedure and code
should look something like this:

Instructions
Stimulus List
Procedure
    Text display- Get ready to listen
    *RepeatLabel*
    Sound
    *RepeatQuestion* - (text display) "Would you like to repeat the sound?
Y/N" *
*    *Repeatcode* - If c.GetAttrib ("RepeatQuestion.RESP
") = "Y" then goto RepeatLabel
    Test display- Type what you heard- input from keyboard; terminates on
{ENTER}
Goodbye

If you name your objects differently, you will need to change the code. If
you want to do it with mouse clicks it gets a little bit more complicated.

I hope this helps,
Bjørn Sætrevik

--
Bjørn Sætrevik