Clicks on a visual analog scale

Paul Gr pauls_postbus at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 30 15:55:59 UTC 2006

hello,

Perhaps the following eprime script is useful for all of you who would like
to implement interactive mouse click region in eprime:
http://www.psy.vu.nl/download/paul/memory.zip
This script implements the well known 'memory' game where one has to select
pairs of matching cards from an array of non-facing cards.
Note that the inline scripting of this test is not very trivial though!
A small readme is provided along with the script.

best,

Paul Groot
Vrije Universiteit van Asmterdam