Hasp User Setup problems

Leisha Wharfield leisha at decisionresearch.org
Wed Mar 1 01:38:22 UTC 2006

Hi, all,

After all that careful research and after many setbacks & delays, we
finally purchased our laptops with serial ports to run Eprime
experiments at various remote locations.

Unfortunately, now we cannot install Eprime on the laptops. The Hasp
User Setup and Hasp Install Setup downloads & procedures are not
working. Problem is the laptops do not recognize the registry key. The
hardware key is in place. The serial ports have been tested and are
working. The laptops are Hewlett Packards.

Has anyone run into this problem?

Leisha Wharfield
Decision Research
Eugene, Oregon, USA