Hasp User Setup problems

Michael J. Crowley michael.crowley at yale.edu
Wed Mar 1 14:18:43 UTC 2006

Leisha,
yes, me to with some XP systems.

there are drivers on the eprime website (two of them). One should do the trick.
best,

Mike

Michael J. Crowley, Ph.D.
Yale Child Study Center
230 South Frontage Rd.
New Haven, CT 06520

Quoting Leisha Wharfield <leisha at decisionresearch.org>:

> Hi, all,
>
> After all that careful research and after many setbacks & delays, we
> finally purchased our laptops with serial ports to run Eprime
> experiments at various remote locations.
>
> Unfortunately, now we cannot install Eprime on the laptops. The Hasp
> User Setup and Hasp Install Setup downloads & procedures are not
> working. Problem is the laptops do not recognize the registry key. The
> hardware key is in place. The serial ports have been tested and are
> working. The laptops are Hewlett Packards.
>
> Has anyone run into this problem?
>
> Leisha Wharfield
> Decision Research
> Eugene, Oregon, USA

Please be aware that email communication can be
intercepted in transmission or misdirected. Please
consider communicating any sensitive information
by telephone, fax or mail. The information
contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential. If you are NOT the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately
with a copy to hipaa.security at yale.edu and destroy
this message.