Mapping parallel port responses

Paul Gr pauls_postbus at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 24 13:51:06 UTC 2006

hi mike,

I think you will find some of the answers at:
http://www.psy.vu.nl/download/menu/xml/eprime_howto_port_lpt.xml

The responses returned by the Port device will always be decimal values in
the range 1 to 8. When you use the 4 digital input lines of the printer port
(as mention in the link above) the values will be 4,5,6,7 (or 8).

best,
paul