random sampling

Leisha Wharfield leisha at decisionresearch.org
Tue May 9 22:09:54 UTC 2006

I didn't accomplish this in a simple way, probably, but when I needed to
display either text or graphics, I saved my text as bmp files, just like
I saved my graphics as bmp files. That way, I could use a single slide
as the display object. Then I can randomly pick either type of stimulus
from the same list.

Hope this helps,

Leisha