No subject

Shaffer, Thomas Thomas.Shaffer at SDSTATE.EDU
Thu Oct 12 20:58:24 UTC 2006

Hello All:

We are using E-Prime in conjunction with the Neuroscan 4.3 Eeg system and seem to have encountered a problem. Our problem seems to be getting Neuroscan to record any response trigger events made using the PST Serial Response Box (200A).

We are able to see and record our stimulus events in Neuroscan (all generated by E-prime), but we are completely unable to see any kind of output trigger from the button box in the trigger channel of Scan. If we use the response pad that came with Neuroscan we can see the responses (but then of course we cannot control E-prime).

If anybody has encountered this problem before, we would appreciate any feedback.

Thanks !

Jennifer Ramautar
Thomas Shaffer
USUHS Bethesda