capturing actual mouse-click responses

Leisha Wharfield leisha at decisionresearch.org
Mon Oct 16 18:09:37 UTC 2006

Hi, John,

We always include some questionnaire elements in our experiments, if
only for demographics. I haven't used radio buttons, but I've used
clickable scales and number entry with verification (for subjects to
enter their age, for example). I also included a race/ethnicity question
that allows respondents to choose none, any, or all of the listed
categories and verify that those are the categories they meant to choose.

Other people in this maillist are far better programmers than I am, but
I am willing to share whatever I have if it will help.

Leisha