IAT in Eprime?

Leisha Wharfield leisha at decisionresearch.org
Mon Oct 23 16:22:06 UTC 2006

Dear Udo Luckey,

Dr. Greenwald uses Presentation software, or at least he was when we
first looked into IAT years ago. He makes everything available at his
web page: http://faculty.washington.edu/agg/iat_materials.htm.

You are not the first person to ask about IAT in Eprime, so maybe there
is someone else on the list who has replicated it.

Leisha Wharfield
Decision Research
Eugene, Oregon, USA