IAT

Michael J. Crowley michael.crowley at yale.edu
Thu Oct 26 03:00:01 UTC 2006

Dear List,
I meant one of the student submissions which I think this basic format
could work for an IAT, but of course this other submission would be
great too.

    * Gender Implicit Attitudes <GenderImplicitAttitudes.zip>
      Investigates attitudes toward gender using the Implicit Attitude
      Assessment technique

http://step.psy.cmu.edu/scripts-student/

best,
Mike Crowley