alphanumeric .bmp files

Jodene Fine finej at msu.edu
Thu Oct 26 15:15:57 UTC 2006

Dear List,

I've got more than 200 .bmp files I'm delivering with e-prime. They are
named s01.bmp, s02.bmp, and so on. E-prime seems to gag when the name
contains a numeric, sending an "invalid file" message. I renamed some of the
files to be a.bmp, b.bmp and they loaded fine. I really would like to keep
my numbering scheme because they are coded to tell me what is in the image
file. Have any of you got suggestions for me?  Thanks!

Jodene

Jodene Goldenring Fine, Ph.D.

Michigan State University

Departments of Psychology and Psychiatry

(517) 353-5035

finej at msu.edu

"Be a nice person and see if it works."

Chinese Fortune Cookie, Berkeley, CA, circa 1974