slide object

MP m.parra at mx.uni-saarland.de
Wed Aug 8 09:25:30 UTC 2007

Dear Eprime Experts,

I am currently now developing a stop-signal task with a adaptive procedure. The targets are words and the stop-signal is a frame around the word. The interval between the target onset and the stop-signal should be dynamically adjusted to the subjects' performance after each stop trial. I want to set the initial stop-signal delay to 250 ms after target onset. I have created the Target (text) and stop-signal (image) in the same slide object. How can I set a different onset for the image (stop-signal) in the same slide object? I want the target to appear first and the stop-signal (frame) 250 ms later. If this can be resolved, I think I could implement an adaptive procedure, like this:
Slide_image.OnsetTime = Slide_image.OnsetTime + 50 ms, if subjects were able to stop their response
Slide_image.OnsetTime = Slide_image.OnsetTime - 50 ms, if subjects were unable to stop their response

Can anyone help me?

best regards,

M. Parra
Dipl.-Psych. Mauricio Parra