occasional skips

philippe goldin pgoldin at stanford.edu
Fri Aug 10 16:37:03 UTC 2007

Uisng Epimre v2, we have also observed that on a slide set to infinite time
with a button press to terminate that slide, the slide will sometimes
automatically terminate (without a button press) and advance to the next
slide.  We have not been able to identify the source of this irrgular problem.

philippe

Philippe Goldin, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology
Stanford University
Jordan Hall, Bldg. 420, Room 126
Stanford, CA 94305

Tel: 650-723-5977
Fax: 650-725-5699
E-mail: pgoldin at stanford.edu
website: Clinically Applied Affective Neuroscience
http://www-psych.stanford.edu/~caan/