E-Prime publishing info (was: Re: Trackball Response Device)

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Mon Dec 3 18:03:33 UTC 2007

Nicole,

At 12/3/2007 12:54 PM Monday, you wrote:
>I have carried out a memory experiment using E
>Prime and am now writing out a report, in the
>APA guidelines it says  "If you use a piece of
>equipment, you must give the model number,
>company, and state where the company resides (as
>a two-letter abbreviation) eg PC running E
>Prime, published by
"  - does anyone know who E
>Prime is published by, when and where?

Open up E-Studio.  Go to Help > About
E-Studio.  On my copy of v1.2 it says Copyright
1996-2006, Psychology Software Tools, http://www.pstnet.com.

Then go to the company website, click on the
Contact Us tab, it shows the following info,
"Psychology Software Tools, Inc., 2050 Ardmore
Boulevard, Suite 200, Pittsburgh, PA 15221-4610 USA"

Hope that helps.

-- David

---
David McFarlane, Systems Designer
Dept. Psychology, Michigan State University
mcfarla9 at msu.edu    www.msu.edu/~mcfarla9
Voice: (517) 353-0799    Fax: (517) 353-1652