If...Then...Else help

chen chunhuichen at 126.com
Wed Dec 5 03:52:50 UTC 2007

you mised a "end if" acturally you do not need ContinueLabel1 just If SlideTarget.RESP = "rp" Then    Goto RepeatLabel1end if if not, of course it will continue.but I am not sure Eprime can get two response "r p" together. how about SlideTarget.RESP = "r" or SlideTarget.RESP = "p" ?
--
Chunhui Chen______________ Beijing Normal University&University of California, Irvine
在2007-12-05,Kyna <kfasnach at mail.usf.edu> 写道: