While... wend loop

ben robinson baltimore.ben at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 18:16:01 UTC 2007

the Sleep function just causes the script to hang for the duration specified
by Sleep.  Sleep 1000 causes the script to hang for 1000 ms before
continuing.
you could accomplish what you're trying to do using Clock.Read.  that is, if
you trust your computer's clock, i guess.
Do
   Serial.WriteString ...
While (Clock.Read - LoopStartTime) < LoopDuration