Recording Mouse Locations

Felix Fischer beamgau at gmx.de
Mon Feb 12 16:52:58 UTC 2007

hi nicholas,

i realized this with an inline script:

*'log userreaction

dim x,y, counter as integer
dim xpos(), ypos() as integer

Mouse.SetCursorPos Display.XRes/2, Display.YRes/2
mouse.showcursor true

counter=0

do
x=mouse.cursorx
y=mouse.cursory
redim preserve xpos(counter)
redim preserve ypos(counter)
xpos(counter)=x
ypos(counter)=y

counter=counter+1

sleep 10
loop until (Mouse.Buttons AND ebMouseButton1)
**mouse.showcursor false

*This script sets the cursor in the middle of the screen, makes the
cursor visible, and logs the position of the cursor every 10ms until the
left mouse button is pressed. you just have to write down the arrays
xpos() and ypos() to a file.

i hope this helps
felix fischer
tu berlin