E-prime: using AZERTY-keyboards?

Helen Tibboel helen.tibboel at ugent.be
Thu Jan 25 07:19:59 UTC 2007

L. S.,
I am currently trying to program an experiment using an AZERTY-keyboard.
The hardware-settings for the keyboard are correct (typing script works
fine). However, when I try to run the experiment, responses are logged
as if I'm using a QWERTY-keyboard (so when I respond with "q", the
data-file will show an "a" etc.). Is there any way to solve this problem?
Thank you and kind regards,
Helen Tibboel

Helen Tibboel
Ghent University
Department of Experimental-Clinical and Health Psychology
Henri Dunantlaan 2, B-9000 Ghent, Belgium
Tel:      + 32 (0)9 264 63 97
Email:    helen.tibboel at ugent.be
Department site: http://allserv.ugent.be/~ydesmet/