Perceptual Clarification

Gopakumar Venugopalan venug001 at bama.ua.edu
Tue Jul 3 00:03:36 UTC 2007

The simplest way I can think off is by presenting the de-graded
stimuli incrementally, frame by frame, and allowing a mouse click or
serial response box button click for each one of the individual
frames, which will cause it to move to the next trial, or it will
automatically move at the end of the last frame to the next trial. I
am working on something similar and this is something I have tried and
worked. Paul De Groot did clarify and help with some ideas when I
posed similar questions
regards
gopa