scorebar

Elizabeth Smith smithel at psych.upenn.edu
Wed Mar 21 15:22:44 UTC 2007

I have a probabilistic learning task where I need a scorebar on the side
of the screen to go up when the subject gets a correct answer and down
when it is incorrect.  I found a sample of a scorebar program online,
but its not really what I'm looking for.  Basically I have two images.
A vertical line and a smaller horizontal line.  I'm wondering if there
is a way to get the small horizontal line image to move up for correct
answers and down for incorrect answers and to stay in that position
until the next trial.  So the movement is cumulative.

Any thoughts/ideas would be greatly appreciated.  I'm not great at
programming and I'm a bit stuck on this problem.

Thanks!

--
Elizabeth Smith
Farah Lab