First time E Prime

puffpastryhangman at googlemail.com puffpastryhangman at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 12 16:25:33 UTC 2007

Hi, I'm currently trying to implement a similar experiment, I have
already got E-prime playing my audio stimuli, but I don't know how to
make it record responses to these (subjects will listen to
mathematical equations being read and speak the answers), ideally I
would like to set this up so that E-prime can also record a reaction
time for the onset of the spoken answer. If anyone has any knowledge
of implementing this kind of task I would greatly appreciate some
help.
Cheers,
Richard