E-Prime Pausing?

AnaKrann anais.kreitmann at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 19:38:43 UTC 2007

Hi,

I work for UMDNJ and are currently trying to use our E-prime version 1
on babies. Unfortunately, some of these oftentimes come in after
having been woken from their peaceful slumber and prove to be quite
irritated when they are finally awake for the task. We were wondering
if there was any possible way to PAUSE a task in the event of a crabby
infant so as to not have to start the task all over after each mini-
fits.

Any suggestions? Is it even possible?

I appreciate any and all help and thank you all in advance.

Take care,

AnaKrann