multiple choises and feedback

chen chunhuichen at 126.com
Mon Nov 26 18:39:32 UTC 2007

Maybe you should try other programming software such as matlab or Visual Basic

--

Chunhui Chen
______________

Beijing Normal University
&
University of California, Irvine

在2007-11-27,"Yan Yu" <yanhyu at gmail.com> 写道:

Dear E-primers,

I need your expertise on my experiment.
I need to present 8 pictures on one screen to let the participants to
choose four from the eight, then present them with correct choices
once they finish picking all four pictures. Accuracy can only be
counted if all four pictures are correct.  I have a total of 100 sets
of pictures to present without any repetition.

I can use silde object to present 8 pictures, but have no idea how to collect all four choices for one trial, and how to present the correct choices after their choice.

Any response is greatly appreciately

Thanks a lot!

Yan
The Graduate Center, City University of New York