has anyone used eprime on an Intel mac?

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Mon Nov 26 21:31:24 UTC 2007

Ben,

>in our lab we run some studies in matlab, and others in eprime.  it
>just occured to me that we might be able to run both using a single
>computer, and cut down on clutter in the testing space, if we could
>put eprime on a windows partition on our mac.
>any thoughts?  has anyone tried this?

I have not tried this.  But I do wonder if you plan to dual-boot
between Mac OS and Windows, or run Windows in a virtual machine
within the Mac OS.  I would be very reluctant to trust millisecond
timing within a virtual environment, but maybe that is not important
for your experiment.

Alternatively, doesn't Matlab also run under Windows?

---
David McFarlane, Systems Designer
Dept. Psychology, Michigan State University
mcfarla9 at msu.edu    www.msu.edu/~mcfarla9
Voice: (517) 353-0799    Fax: (517) 353-1652