has anyone used eprime on an Intel mac?

ben robinson baltimore.ben at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 21:49:40 UTC 2007

thanks, david.
yes, matlab runs on pcs, but the lab we're currently cooperating with runs
all their matlab scripts on macs, and always has, and we'd like to be
consistent with their practices.
i would definitely be using two drives or two drive partitions to attempt
this, not running windows virtually.
i can't wait to see if it works!

ben