poky output - thank you all

Sanjo Nitschke Sanjo.Nitschke at postgrad.manchester.ac.uk
Mon Oct 1 17:33:31 UTC 2007

Thank you all for the helpful replies on my query.

In case anyone experiences the same trouble, here is a way to deal with it: The
size of the output display can be increased by double clicking on Experiment
Object > Devices > Display > Edit. In my case not all settings were functional
but 1024x768 worked. This still doesn't stretch the presented content, but
this can tediously be done by changing the parameters on the slides and text
displays. Setting relative (%) figures and selecting the "stretch YES"
option (for slides only) also kept the whole thing functional on machines where
it ran well before.

Thanks again, Sanjo.