E-prime 2.0 release candidate video file

wells at mail.utexas.edu wells at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Oct 10 23:36:16 UTC 2007

Hello E-prime experts,

I am hoping that someone out there might be able to give me some insight on a
problem I've run into with the 2.0 release candidate.  A video file that plays
in an experiment created by Beta will not play in an experiment in Release
Candidate.  I get the following error:

-999: Unable to buffer movie - too many retries

This is odd, since Beta was able to play the file with the same settings.  I've
updated my codecs and that did not help.  If anyone has any other ideas I would
certainly appreciate it.  Thanks!

  - Tony

--
Tony T. Wells, M.A.