joytick / display probem

kent lee kentlee7 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 20:17:31 UTC 2007

   I was using 2.0.1.95, which I downloaded last friday. I just saw that a
build .101 was up today, which I installed, and the joystick works just
fine. Problem solved - the joystick and display seem to work just fine.
Thanks and sorry for the trouble.

kent

2007/10/30, Matt Lenhart <matt.lenhart at gmail.com>:

> Hi Kent,
>
> What version of the Release Candidate are you using? You can find this
> by selecting "About E-Studio" from the Help menu. The version number
> will be immediately to the right of "E-Prime 2.0 (Release Candidate)"
> and should be along the lines of "2.0.1.XXX", where XXX is 92 or
> higher.
>
> Also, can you provide more information about the environment you are
> running on (e.g. operating system, machine specs, etc).
>
> Finally, this looks like it might be a pain in the Google Group, but
> can you upload the file you are having difficulty with so that I can
> take a look at it?
>
> Thanks,
> Matt
> PST Technical Consultant
> http://www.pstnet.com

Kent Lee
Ph.D. candidate, Educational Psychology
Lab Manager, EdPsych Psycholinguistics Lab
1424 Beckman, UIUC
kentlee7 at gmail.com, k-lee7 at uiuc.edu