Selecting trialtypes from a larger set without replacement

Marc Berman bermanm at umich.edu
Tue Sep 4 18:51:22 UTC 2007

Hi,

   I'm currently coding a study where I have a large set of trials that
I want to present (144 many of which are unique), but only want to have
blocks of 36 trials with rest breaks in between.  I'm wondering if I
nest the blocklist, into my totaltrial list, if I will be able to sample
from the 144 trials, 4 times, and get all of the 144 trials without
replacement.  If this will not work, is there some other way to do it?
Thanks so much and hopefully, this is clear.

Thanks in advance,
-Marc