8 x 8 Latin square design needed

Leisha Wharfield leisha at decisionresearch.org
Mon Sep 24 21:01:49 UTC 2007

Thanks! You guys are awesome. I'm replying with both solutions in this
email so it will go in the archives.

Leisha

David McFarlane wrote:
Leisha,

At 9/24/2007 04:17 PM Monday, you wrote:

> Thank you, but that one's 4x4.

Hmm, I thought the article outlined how to create a Latin Square of any
arbitrary order.  Following their instructions, here's an example:

  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8
  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  1
  3  4  5  6  7  8  1  2
  4  5  6  7  8  1  2  3
  5  6  7  8  1  2  3  4
  6  7  8  1  2  3  4  5
  7  8  1  2  3  4  5  6
  8  1  2  3  4  5  6  7

Now I'm not an expert, but does this look like what you're looking for?

Regards,
-- dkm