USB digital pad

ben robinson baltimore.ben at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 00:24:30 UTC 2008

we use these things all the time.  for years we used the gravis game pad
pro, which are sadly no longer available.  now we use the logitech precision
controller.  both controllers require that you download and install a
separate driver to assign keyboard presses to the various buttons, or to
turn unwanted buttons off.  i miss the gravis controllers, or at least their
driver.  it was a little less finicky than the logitech driver, but both
work ok.

ben