Script for redoing a trial up to 16 times or untill response

Michiel Spape MSpape at FSW.leidenuniv.nl
Thu Apr 24 07:16:12 UTC 2008

Oh yes, there's something I forgot! Though I never use type signifiers, certainly not if the variable is already declared as an integer (instead of, say, a variant).
Cheers,
Mich

So:

Dim count as integer  ' this should be in the user script, else the count is reset

count=0 ' this should be at the start of the trial, else it starts at 0 every time

'after the StimuliArray... I suppose this is a textDisplay or something?:

if (StimuliArray.Resp = "") AND (count < 17) then   'if no response is given and the number of that happened (count) is smaller than 17

   count = count + 1   'then continue counting

   goto ShowStimAgain   'and go back AFTER counting (otherwise it never counts because it went to the label before that)

   end if  'and to end a while statement, I think e-prime expects you to use WEnd;