Script for redoing a trial up to 16 times or untill response

Julia Gomez gomez.julia at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 19:53:38 UTC 2008

Dear all,

Thank you very much for you help! I have the eprime programe almost done!
(thanks to your advices!).

I came across with a couple of more problems:

(1) Measuring RT from the first display.

As I as previously explained, I present a visual array of stimuli followed
by a blank screen upto 16 times or until response (stimArray+Blank,
stimArray+Blank, and so on). The RT measure I get is just from the last
stimArray+Blank ( the one you respond to, instead of being from the first
one). I would like to have a measure of the RT from the first display until
response (whether is one or 16 displays). Is there a way to do this?

(2) Set one stimuli from the distractor list to be target for just that
session.

I have a set of targets in a list and the distractors in a separate nested
lists. For the baseline condition, I would be ideal if I could call randomly
one of the distractors and set it to be one of the targets (for only that
session and in the following session it will become again a distractor, and,
of course, in that session is never seen as a distractor).

Any help is very appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Julia