null response question

darth levator tomtom02 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 20:09:13 UTC 2008

Hi Chris,
I noticed you were helping Maxfield with programming E-prime to make
no response the correct response. Just to make sure I have this right:
If you leave "Correct Response" blank, it will recognize that no
response is correct and any other key press will be considered
incorrect? Also, the same goes if I'm loading the correct response
from a column in text file? That is, I just leave the cell blank?
Thanks
Tom in Nashville