Screen Capture

He Jibo hejibo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 16:02:03 UTC 2008

Dear Nick,

I have wrote a python script to do screen shots at fixed intervals. if you
needed, please write to jibohe2 at uiuc.edu

He Jibo
hejibo at gmail.com
jibohe2 at cyrus.psych.uiuc.edu

---------------------------
He Jibo
Department of Psychology,
University of Illinois, Urbana Champaign,
603 East Daniel St.,
Champaign, IL 61820
Tel: 217-244-4461(office)
217-244-6763(lab)
Email: hejibo at gmail.com
Joan Crawford  - "I, Joan Crawford, I believe in the dollar. Everything I
earn, I spend."