defining valid combinations

Victor t1msky at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Aug 29 10:15:08 UTC 2008

Hi David

I have been using the E-basic Help.  The problem that I have is not
fully understanding VB. I have gotten away with bootstrapping until
now by using other sample experiments.  With the current problem, I
can not find an example, nor am I sure if what I am writing is
affecting the program in the way I intend, so I could be cose to a
solution but I am probably more likely to be a million miles away.