Attentional Blink

Catherine corr at unimelb.edu.au
Mon Feb 4 00:08:57 UTC 2008

Hi,

I am trying to design an Attentional Blink experiment using images.
All of the scipts I have found have used text (letters &/or numbers).

I want to present 2 targets in each trial, embedded in a stream of
distractor images.  The first target, the second target and the
distractor images all need to come from different lists.

I have tried using nested lists, but I can only nest one list per
trial and I need to reference 3!

Any ideas?