simultaneous response

Egbert Hartstra E.Hartstra at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 15:29:36 UTC 2008

Dear David,

Thank you very much for your elaborate input! I'll check your programs
out. I'm using a custom button box made by one of our technicians here
and it is connected to the printer port. I've come up with a solution
but it is not elegant. I've made an Inline script which reads the
reaction times from both button presses. If the difference between the
two reaction times is bigger then 50 msec the response is not
considered to be simultaneous and subjects will get a feedback screen
that they have to press the two buttons at the same time.

I'll dive into the files you've send me to see if there is a more
elegant way.

Thanks again and best wishes,

Egbert