Getting reponses from keyboard and SRBox simultaneously

Todd toddcha at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 07:28:15 UTC 2008

Hi all,
Hope anyone here can help me.
I am designing a new experiment where subjects need to keep pressing
the spacebar
on the key borad while listening a sound file and then making a
decision by triggering the
voicekey on the SRBox (I need their RTs).

I have tried to many ways and the best scenaro is I can get the times
of pressing spacebar
before and after the sound file but I can't get any RT and the
pressing times during the sound file
playing either.

I am thinking if I sould use Silde, but it turns out I can't make the
sound file played
later and can't get the pressing times.

Can anyony help me?
Thanks