Upgrade from E-Prime 1.1.4.1 to 1.2

DG doug.girard at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 04:36:57 UTC 2008

Thanks Ben for the quick response... much appreciated.

After installing the patch and then the add-on to Net Station, I'm
getting an error when I compile and try to run.  Do I need to edit the
E-Run.ini file (I think this was mentioned during installation of the
Net Station add-on, if I'm not mistaken), perhaps just removing the
[Options] and everything below?

---------------------------
Runtime Error
---------------------------
The following runtime error occurred:

An error has occurred while accessing the clock.
Please report the following error information to technical support

NI-DAQ Driver is not installed!

Line: -5
Error Number:-513
OK