using the DDE commands

ben robinson baltimore.ben at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 15:53:28 UTC 2008

is anyone familiar with the use of DDE commands?  i'd like to initiate a
session with excel, while my script is running, and populate cells in excel
with events occurring during my eprime task.  i would like to use this as a
parallel, more personalized datafile.  i have copied and pasted, as well as
copied and pasted with tweaking, the info in the E-Basic help file on
DDEInitiate to no avail.  help, please.

ben robinson