Invitation to E-Prime beginner's workshop

David McFarlane mcfarla9 at msu.edu
Thu Jan 24 20:15:09 UTC 2008

Bjørn and Kenneth,

>on the 3rd and 4th of April this year we will
>arrange a two-day workshop in E-Prime for novice users.

Thanks for the notice, there's a real need for
this, and the advanced workshop that you plan in the fall.

Question:  Will you be teaching E-Prime 1, or
E-Prime 2?  If someone brings their laptop with a
different version than the one that you are
teaching, will they still be able to follow along?

Thanks,
-- David

---
David McFarlane, Systems Designer
Dept. Psychology, Michigan State University
mcfarla9 at msu.edu    www.msu.edu/~mcfarla9
Voice: (517) 353-0799    Fax: (517) 353-1652