Fwd: Do ... Loop

Pedro Margalhos margalhos at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 21:47:05 UTC 2008

Hi once again,

First of all, thanks for the tips.

Secondly, i need other help:
I need to present the following (In a Flicker Paradigm):

Fixation cross (textdisplayobject)
StimulusA (slideObject)
Mask(textdisplayobject)
StimulusA'(slideObject)
Mask(textdisplayobject)

This set need to be presented until the subject gives an answer (i.e: until
the subject gives an answer the images must be repeatedly presented).

when the subject gives an answer, the following happens:

   1. If the subject answer 0 then the next pair of stimulus appear;
   2. If the subject answer 1 then Goto a SlideObject to answer a
   different question;
   3. This situation happens independently of the subjects answer.

Once again Thanks in advance,

Pedro Margalhos Rodrigues

p.s. I'm sorry for all the questions but I'm starting with E-Prime and
Visual Basic it's not my speciality.