soundin object

Nick n.gruberg at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 22:23:48 UTC 2008

Just got e-prime 2.0, and am trying to figure out the Soundin
object.   I want to be able to skip the Soundin object on all but my
experimental trials.  So I made an Inline object with a Goto statement
that jumps to a Label directly after the Soundin object.  But when I
skip the Soundin object it looks like the procedure is still trying to
save the NONexistant buffer with a command that looks like
"SoundIn1SoundCaptureBuffer.SaveToFile".  Does anyone know how to
avoid this inconvenience?
Thanks,
Nick