Videos don't end - crash

Luna lunakick at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 1 16:00:04 UTC 2008

Hi, I'm new to E-prime, but I was enticed by the video features.
Unfortunately, I've had no luck running movies successfully. The movie
plays and then the program crashes with Windows saying that the
program is closing and Windows is searching for a solution. Then, I
get a message saying that "2 objects left active" in Module
quicktimesource.dll. I've tried different file types, but I still get
the same message. Any thoughts?

Windows Vista
E-prime 2.0.8.22
G965 Intel Express Family Graphics card
DirectX 10

I tried the MovieRT.es2 and it works, but if I let the movie run to
the end then I get the same problem as listed above.
Thanks for any help.