Show random attribute from list

Spencer S undressmerobot at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 15:31:43 UTC 2008

Ben, thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately (and I did not make this
clear originally), I am looking to pair MAIN with ONLY either WORD2 or
WORD3. That is, each MAIN word is shown once, with either WORD2 or
WORD3, such that 50% of the trials have the MAIN word shown with
WORD2, and 50% have it with WORD3. For instance, if BORED and BEARD
were selected, then BORED and BOARD would not be shown later.

Sorry if I am not explaining this well.