DoHitTest & Multiple SlideStates

Dina deedeevau at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 14 19:41:13 UTC 2008

Hi David,

Thanks for your suggestion!
I tried it out and the programme does run, but still does not log the
I acted like the perfect participant and made no errors.

This is what the output says:

Trial 1

CorrectAnswer: 1
StateName: UL
Motor.ACC: 0
Motor.RESP: 1

Trial 2

CorrectAnswer: 3
StateName: BL
Motor.ACC: 0
Motor.RESP: 1

Trial 3

CorrectAnswer: 2
StateName: UR
Motor.ACC: 0
Motor.RESP: 1

What I also noticed is that Motor.ACC = 0, even for the first trial.
I'm not sure how this can be solved.

Dina