baby question

jotapan jotapan at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 14 23:58:01 UTC 2008

Hi
I'm sure this is a beginner's question, but here it goes...
I'm programming a simple experiment in which participants will be
presented with single words. I want words to be presented randomly in
two different times (lets say 2sec and 5 sec) but making sure half the
words are presented with each presentation time... Is there a simple
way of doing this?

Also, I would like to present a clock on the screen counting down from
5 min to 0 min (time's up!) (e.g., 5min, 1min...) for an additional
task at the end of the word presentation.

Any help is more than welcome  :)