different presentation times

Mahayana Godoy mahayanag at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 14:57:02 UTC 2008

Jotapan,

you can do it by selecting the duration you want in the textdisplay object's
property page (duration/input tab). When i have to work with two separate
lists, i prefer to create nested lists (you have an example of nested list
in the samples experiments. once you understand it, it's easy to program).
Then, you'll have a textdisplay object for first list (and you can set the
duration in 2000ms), and another for the second (and you can set  the
duration in  5000ms).

Don't forget to select "random" in ALL your listobjects'  property page!

Mahayana